The text version of the page has an Approval Flow Details section instead of the graph. It consists of a table listing the units and individuals who need to approve or watch this application.
The table columns are:
- Rule Type: The reviewer, and when applicable, their affiliated unit
- Approval Status: Waiting Approval, En Route, etc. See the Approval Statuses article for more details
- Acted On By: The name of the person who approved or watched the application
- Date: The date and time the approval or watched status changed
- View Reviewers: Click to display the Reviewer Details for this role, which includes the reasons for this reviewer
The following image shows an example of this section.