When you log in to the Financial Interest Disclosure System (FIDS) using your UW NetID, the first page you see is your Profile page.
This page displays:
- Information about you
- “Action items” where you may create or complete a disclosure
- Your current sponsored research projects
- Any SFI already entered
- Any disclosures pending or already completed
From this page you can complete any pending disclosures, create a new disclosure, or edit an existing disclosure that has not yet been reviewed. The following articles will cover each section of the profile page.
- Investigator Details
- Action Items
- Current Sponsored Research Projects
- Significant Financial Interests Disclosures