The mission of the UW School of Medicine is to promote the health and well-being of the communities it serves locally, regionally and globally. The School recognizes that diversity and inclusion are central to its pursuit of excellence and is committed to building a diverse staff, student body and faculty that reflect the communities it serves and an inclusive institutional culture that fosters innovation, collaboration and excellence in its research, biomedical education and health care activities and programs.
Updates and information
- Office of Healthcare Equity
- High School & College Programs – Workforce Inclusion and Healthcare System Equity
- Office of Healthcare Equity Pathways and Diversity Electives
- UW Medicine Committee for Minority Faculty Advancement
- UW Network of Underrepresented Residents and Fellows
Office of Healthcare Equity