At the Foster School of Business, we embrace diversity as one of the foundations of both successful business strategy and a world-class educational experience. We share the University’s dedication to promoting the understanding and appreciation of human differences, and the constructive expression of ideas.
We welcome individuals of different race, ethnicity, culture, religion, language, socioeconomic status, citizenship, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, and physical ability. And we celebrate the interactions that occur when students bring a diversity of life experience into the classroom.
Updates and information:
- Consulting and Business Development Center
- Undergraduate Diversity Services
- Full-time MBA Program Diversity Resources
- Young Executives of Color
- Minority Business Executives Program
- Business Impact Awards
- Foster Difference Fund helps launch new diversity initiatives
Professor, Management & Organization
Foster School of Business