Office of Global Affairs

International Travel Registry & TRIP


Traveling overseas a non-curricular UW activity

Conferences or any other activity not related to a course

Register with TRIP
Learn more about TRIP

Traveling individually for curricular activities

Independent research, internships, practicums, clinical electives, fellowship programs, etc. – whether or not you plan to earn credit

Sign up for Independent Learning with UW Study Abroad

Faculty and staff

Traveling individually on official travel

Register your own travel
Register for someone else

*If registering for someone else, you may need to login with your NetID and then click the above button again

Learn more about the registry

Traveling with or organizing travel for students

Learn more

Have questions or need help?

Contact the UW Global Travel Security Manager at or 206.616.7927