Skip to content

Insurance for global travelers

Please visit the relevant webpages for more details. 

Select the category that applies to you to learn more about available coverage.

UW Student

Undergraduate and graduate students engaging in international educational activities


UW Employee

Faculty, and staff traveling abroad on University business