Senior Class Gift for Diversity
By contributing back to the UW, you will help the next generation of students explore their interests, find community, discover the world and live their dreams – just like you. In return, your name will be listed on the HuskyTron at graduation!*
How do I make a donation?
There are two ways to give:
- Go to www.uwfoundation.org/SCGD
- Contact Rhonda Smith, Associate Director for Major Gifts, at (206) 616-2492 or firstname.lastname@example.org
What can I donate to?
- Scholarships: Provides scholarships for students in financial need.
- The Samuel E. Kelly Ethnic Cultural Center: Helps to build programs and space so students can develop leadership and organizational skills in a place that addresses academic, cultural, recreational and social needs of students, staff and faculty at UW.
- Study Abroad Programs: Helps students with the costs associated with study abroad programs and provides scholarships, airfare, food, etc…
- GO-MAP (Graduate Opportunities and Minority Achievement Program): This supports research seminars, professional development workshops and networking opportunities for graduate students.
- Instructional Center: Provides support for student tutors OF/AT the Office of Minority Affairs & Diversity’s Instructional Center, which provides academic support to OMA&D students.
Instructors and tutors are available for nearly every major with an emphasis on math, science, engineering and technology.