By making a donation of any amount, you will help grow programs and provide scholarships so students that come after you also have the chance to explore their interests, find community, discover the world and live their dreams. In return your name will be listed on the HuskyTron at graduation!*
How do I make a donation?
There are two ways to give:
- Go to www.uwfoundation.org/SCGD
- Call Priya Frank at the UW Office of Minority Affairs & Diversity at (206) 616-3085
*Please make your donation by 5/31 to be included in the HuskyTron listing.
What can I donate to?
- Scholarships: Provides scholarships for students in financial need.
- Instructional Center: Provides support for student tutors OF/AT the Office of Minority Affairs & Diversity’s Instructional Center, which provides academic support to OMA&D students.
Instructors and tutors are available for nearly every major with an emphasis on math, science, engineering and technology.
- Study Abroad Programs: Helps students with the costs associated with study abroad programs and provides scholarships, airfare, food, etc…
- The Samuel E. Kelly Ethnic Cultural Center: Helps to build programs and space so students can develop leadership and organizational skills in a place that addresses academic, cultural, recreational and social needs of students, staff and faculty at UW.
- GO-MAP (Graduate Opportunities and Minority Achievement Program): This supports research seminars, professional development workshops and networking opportunities for graduate students.