Office of Global Affairs
International Travel Registry
How do I register?
- Email your travel itinerary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This can include flight itineraries (forwarded airline confirmation), destination cities and lodging information.
- Your itinerary will be processed within 3 business days.
- You will receive a confirmation email and an invitation to complete an online profile.
- You will receive destination-specific travel guidance with important safety information.
- We encourage you to participate in the U.S. State Department’s Safe Traveler Enrollment Program.
What is the registry?
- The UW International Travel Registry assists the Office of Global Affairs in providing support and resources to UW travelers abroad.
- It is is not an approval process.
- Registry information is confidential. It is used by the UW Global Emergency Manager in case of an emergency, and to provide support when requested.
Who should use it?
- All UW students, graduate and undergraduate, not enrolled through UW Study Abroad while outside the U.S.
- All UW graduate assistants, residents and fellows traveling outside of the U.S.
- All UW employees traveling outside of the U.S.
- If your department, school, or college used Christopherson Airportal to arrange your trip, you don’t need to use this registry. (Applicable departments include IHME and the School of Medicine.)
Are you leading a group of students?
- If you are leading a group of students on an international program or trip not affiliated with the Bothell, Seattle or Tacoma study abroad offices, email a list of your travelers’ names, itineraries and emails to email@example.com.
- All students traveling overseas must purchase the UW Student Abroad Insurance.
Need help with the registry?
Contact the Global Travel Security Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-616-7927.