Select each of the following for information about the Modification Request Header and Navigation:
- Modification Request Header Elements
- Modification Request Form Sections
Modification Request Header Elements
The header contains the following information:
- “Back to list” blue arrow, on the far left
- New Modification Request default title
- Request ID: Prefix “MOD” with unique 5-digit number
- Award Application (eGC1) with link to open
- Award Activity: Associated award number from Workday Finance
- Request Status (OSP Setup, OSP Assigned, Processed, etc.)
- “More actions” menu with drop-down list showing “Add comment” and ”Delete request” (options vary)
The following image shows a Modification Request header:
“More Actions” Menu
The menu choices vary depending on the status of the Modification Request.
The following image shows the menu choices:
The option to add a comment always displays, as shown in the following image:
Select “Add comment” to include a comment in the Comments & History section.
The following image shows the Add Comment window. Enter your comment, then select Add Comment.
Modification Request Form Sections
On the left side of the page is the Navigation Menu, divided into two parts.
From the top part, you can access the Form Sections. The section being displayed will be highlighted. Select any section name to navigate to that section.
Select each of the following for more information:
The following image shows the Navigation Menu, with the General Information section highlighted. A section with a checkmark indicates it is complete.
Previous and Next Section Buttons for Navigation
At the bottom of each section a button for the Previous Section and the Next Section will appear, as appropriate.