Select each of the following for information about the Award Setup Request Header and Navigation:
- Award Setup Request Header Elements
- Award Setup Request Form Sections
Award Setup Request Header Elements
The header contains the following information, reading from left to right:
- A blue arrow that returns you to the task list
- “New Award Setup Request” default title
- Request ID: prefix ASR with unique 6 digit number
- Request Application (eGC1) ID with link to open
- Request Status (Composing, OSP Setup, etc.)
- A “More actions” menu (3 vertical blue dots). Choices vary with status:
- Add comment
- Change Request Application (eGC1)
- Delete request
The following image shows an example header:
More Actions Menu
The menu choices vary depending on the status of the Award Setup Request.
The following image shows the menu choices:
Select “Add comment” to include a comment in the Comments & History section. Enter your text in the comment box, and then select the Add Comment button.
Click “Cancel” or the “x” (in the upper right) to close the dialog window without adding a comment. The following image shows this dialog window:
Change Request Application (eGC1)
Select “Change Request Application (eGC1)” to replace the currently attached application with a different one.
Note: Changing the associated awarded application will update and, in some cases, remove appropriate data in the Award Setup Request.
The following image shows the Change Request Application dialog window:
The values updated from the newly associated application are:
- Short Title
- Full Title
- Bill To Sponsor
- Originating Sponsor
- Principal Investigator (PI)
- Add the award preparer from the originally connected eGC1.
- Edit the originally connected eGC1 and remove the award preparer since the eGC1 is no longer connected to the ASR.
Select “Delete request” to remove the Award Setup Request from the system. The following image shows this dialog window:
Click “Cancel” or the “x” (in the upper right) to exit the dialog window without deleting the request (keeping the Award Setup Request).
Award Setup Request Form Sections
On the left side of the page is the navigation menu to access the form sections. The section being displayed will be highlighted. Click on any section name to navigate to that section.
- ASR General Information
- ASR Budget & Award Lines
- ASR SFI & FCOI
- ASR Review & Submit
- Awards Supporting Attachments
The following image shows the left navigation menu with the General Information section highlighted:
Previous and Next Section Buttons for Navigation
At the bottom of each section a button for the Previous Section and the Next Section will appear, as appropriate.
The form sections that display will vary depending on status. The following table lists what sections appear for each status.
|Statuses when all sections are visible
|Statuses when the form sections are replaced by the Request Summary
Approvals, Access & Roles, and Comments & History also display.
|Campus user with edit/view rights
|Ad Hoc Approver
Note: Ad Hoc Approvers can only approve—they cannot make edits.