How Much do I Owe?

Federal Stafford, Grad Plus and Parent Plus Loans

The National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS) is the Department of Education's central database containing information about the student loans and other financial aid you have received through the federal student aid programs including loan types, disbursed amounts, outstanding principal and interest, and the total amount of all of your loans.

You can access this information online using your FSA PIN. You must contact the specific loan servicer for each of your federal loan(s) for more detailed information, such as your payment amounts. If you are not sure who your loan servicer is, you can look it up on NSLDS.

Perkins and Health Profession Loans

Campus Partners is the servicer for Perkins and federal Health Profession and Nursing loans that you borrowed while attending the University of Washington. You can set up online access to your Campus Partners loan account for easy monitoring of your account.