University of Washington

How do I make changes to an eGC1 that is in routing?

To make changes to an eGC1 that is in routing, you must first withdraw it.

  1. Open the eGC1 and go to the Certify & Route page.
  2. Click the Withdraw button. The eGC1 will leave the routing process and unlock for editing.
  3. Make your changes to the eGC1, and then click the Complete button to push the application back into the routing process.

Note: If an eGC1 is marked as ready to submit and has In OSP status, it cannot be withdrawn. Instead, contact OSP and request they return the eGC1.

© 2014