Measles, mumps immunization: All students must submit evidence of measles and mumps immunity by two MMR vaccines or positive measles and mumps titers.
Meningitis ACWY immunization: All students under 22 must submit proof of meningitis ACWY conjugate vaccination.
COVID-19 immunization: All students, including students in fully online programs, must submit evidence of COVID-19 vaccination. If students haven’t yet been vaccinated where they live, there are many vaccination options available at or near the UW. COVID-19 vaccines authorized by the United States and/or the World Health Organization will satisfy this requirement.
Exemptions: For religious or medical exemptions, please follow the instructions listed on the immunity requirement website.
The immunization requirements protect you, your peers and the broader community.
Measles, mumps: Submit evidence of measles, mumps immunity by the second week of your first quarter. If your documentation is not submitted and approved, you will not be able to register for second quarter.
Meningitis ACWY: Submit proof of meningitis ACWY conjugate vaccination by the second week of your first quarter. If your documentation is not submitted and approved, you will not be able to register for your second quarter.
COVID-19: Submit your proof of COVID-19 vaccination at least 3 business days before your first registration period, which takes place during Advising & Orientation. If your documentation is not submitted and approved, you will not be able to register for your first quarter.
Measles, mumps and meningitis ACWY (MMM):
- Review immunity.washington.edu and your immunization record to determine if you need to visit a pharmacy or healthcare provider for immunizations and/or blood tests.
- Have a healthcare professional sign the MMM Immunization form located on the immunization requirement website, or locate records that show you have immunity.
- Upload all documents as a single file at depts.washington.edu/hhmcweb/.
- Review immunity.washington.edu for WHO-approved brands and instructions.
- Upload all documents at uw.edu/studentcovidform.
Emails regarding your immunization requirement status, whether your uploads have been approved or rejected and what you are missing will be sent to your UW email address. Please check your email often.