You may pay the New Student Enrollment and Orientation Fee (NSEOF) using Flywire or Western Union instead of the UW online payment system. FlyWire and Western Union offer a variety of international payment options with excellent foreign exchange rates and the ability to pay in your home currency. Your payment must be submitted to FlyWire or Western Union by 11:59 pm Pacific Standard Time on May 1 for freshmen or by the confirmation deadline listed on your offer letter for transfer students. For freshmen only, it is unlikely that you will be able to enroll at this UW campus if your NSEOF payment is submitted after May 1.
- Go to Flywire – University of Washington.
- Enter $396 as the amount in U.S. dollars that you would like the University of Washington to receive.
- Choose the country that you are paying from in the drop down list and then select the payment option that is right for you from the options available in your country.
- Create your Flywire account (or sign into an existing account if you already have one).
- Fill in the required information and select “Undergraduate Program” for Program of Study.
- Go to Convera — University of Washington.
- Select your country in the dropdown list at the top of the page.
- In the New Student Enrollment and Orientation Fee field, enter $396 in the amount field, and select “Get Quote.”
- Choose how you would like to complete your payment from the list.
- Enter your UW student number (7 digits), your legal name as it appears on the UW student record and the other information requested. For quarter, enter “spring 2024,” “summer 2024,” “autumn 2024” or “winter 2023,” depending on your start term.
- Select who will be making the payment (student or someone else), and enter the required details marked by an asterisk (*).
- Select “Proceed to payment.”
- If your preferred method of payment was an online option, you will be redirected toa secure online environment to complete your payment. If you selected bank wire, you will receive a confirmation email from Convera with further instructions in a PDF attachment.
- Complete your payment transaction:
- Bank transfer: Receive payment instructions for online banking or paying directly through your bank by taking the Convera confirmation email with the PDF attachment to your local bank.
- In-person: Receive payment instructions for an in-person transfer.
- Online: Select from a variety of providers.