Title IX

Resources for pregnant and parenting individuals

Schools that receive federal funds must not discriminate against students on the basis of sex, including based on a student’s pregnancy, childbirth, false pregnancy, termination of pregnancy, recovery therefrom, or parental status.  The University wants every student to be able to work successfully toward graduation. The University will provide equal access to school programs and extracurricular activities to students who might be, are, or have been pregnant. The University will provide services to pregnant students as they would to other students who have temporary medical conditions.

Please review our pregnancy brochure.


Student Parent Resource Center
Childcare at UW
Women’s Center