The deadline to apply is Friday, May 15th at 5:00pm PT.
The Office of Global Affairs (OGA) is pleased to announce the opening of the AY 2023-2024 application for Global Engagement Fellows (fellows), a Global Innovation Fund (GIF) award that is focused on creating inclusive global communities at UW. In recognition of fostering new connections among the UW community, OGA will grant $3,000.
Fellows will convene new groups that share a common interest in:
• A region or country
• A research theme
• Good practice and innovation in inclusive globally engaged teaching, including study abroad
• Other topics relating to global engagement
Strong projects should demonstrate:
• Clear outcomes and outlined goals
• Consideration of long-term sustainability
• Cross-disciplinary and/or cross-college focus
Funds may be used for:
• A salary supplement for the fellow/s
• Hiring a student assistant
• Community activities (ex: refreshements for meetings, speaker honoraria)
• Faculty members
• Staff members (with a co-lead faculty applicant)
• Post-docs (with a co-lead faculty applicant)
• Current PHD students (with a co-lead faculty applicant)
For any questions regarding the Global Innovation Fund, please contact email@example.com.