Save The Date!
October 19, 2022 / 2:00-3:30 PM PT
The Center for Teaching and Learning (CTL) in collaboration with the Office of Global Affairs (OGA) is offering a workshop for UW faculty.
The goal for the workshop is to encourage and support globally-engaged, inclusive, and culturally-responsive teaching for UW faculty. We will share best practices and explore effective teaching methods to meet the diverse needs of UW’s international student populations. Faculty are encouraged to join and learn practical ways to create an inclusive learning environment for all students, including those with international backgrounds.
- Dana Raigrodski, Associate Teaching Professor, School of Law
- Felipe Martinez, Executive Director, CIRCLE and Lecturer, College of Education
- Anita Ramasastry, Professor and Senior Advisor, Office of Global Affairs
- Wei Zuo, Instructional Consultant, Center for Teaching and Learning
- Chrishon Blackwell, Director, Global Engagement, Office of Global Affairs