Updated as of 10/05/21.

The 2021 Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act (CRRSAA) was passed by Congress and signed into law to provide economic relief from COVID-19.  One section of the CRRSAA established the Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund (HEERF) II and sent money to schools to use for emergency financial aid grants to students for expenses related to the pandemic.

Reports and Disclosures

HEERF II Final Report – October 10, 2021 (pdf)

HEERF II Report—May 25, 2021 Revised (pdf)