Department of Comparative Medicine

Reporting a Sick Animal

A Sick Animal Report may be completed by anyone who notices an animal that may need veterinary attention. Whether it is experimentally-induced or naturally occurring, you should report the animal to Veterinary Services. The instructions are as follows:

1.Place a pink “Vet Check” card on the cage. 

2.Complete a Sick Animal Report via this online link or you fill out the form which is available in the animal housing room and fax it in at 206.685.8433, or drop off the form at the facility Veterinary Services drop-box.