Department of Comparative Medicine

Intra-UW Animal Transfer

The RHMP evaluates requests to move rodents among UW facilities, rooms and investigators.

  • Note: A request to relocate animals to or from UW property is defined as an Animal Import or Export and is a separate process from an Intra-UW Animal Transfer.

To request an Intra-UW Animal Transfer, please  navigate to AOps.

For instructions on how to physically transfer the rodents, please see “Transfer Rodents Within UW”.

Please see this flow chart for an overview of the Intra-UW Transfer process.