Videos can often help spread the word about how to engage students with disabilities in computing courses, projects, and careers. Check out the following popular short videos on the AccessComputing website:
- How Can We Include Students with Disabilities in Computing Courses?
- How Can We Encourage Students with Disabilities to Pursue Computing?
- Quality Education Is Accessible
- Graduate School and Students with Disabilities
AccessComputing and DO-IT also create videos that share how IT can be made accessible to individuals with disabilities. These videos are found on the comprehensive DO-IT website. Here are a few titles to look for:
- Captions: Improving Access to Postsecondary Education
- IT Accessibility: What Campus Leaders Have to Say
- Using a Screen Reader