Learn more from the following resources about the inclusion of people who are deaf and hard of hearing in computing and IT fields.
- DRobotZ: A Promising Practice for Introducing Students with Disabilities to Robotics
- Video Game Development Discovery Retreat: A Promising Practice for Career Development
- What challenges do individuals who are deaf or hard of hearing have in operating computers?
- Roadshows, Tours and TechNights: A Promising Practice in Including Students with Hearing Impairments in Outreach Activities
- Replication Package for the Workshop for Emerging Deaf and Hard of Hearing Scientists
- Workshop for Emerging Deaf and Hard of Hearing Scientists (White Paper)
- Computing as a Career: Deaf and Hard of Hearing Perspectives, Part 1 (Video)
- Computing as a Career: Deaf and Hard of Hearing Perspectives, Part 2 (Video)