This chooser is used across the SAGE Suite whenever you are looking up an organization code.
There are two ways to look up your code.
- If you know the ten-digit code, you can enter it in the text box and click the Find Match button (Option 1 section).
- You can also find your code by expanding the higher level codes listed in the Option 2 section, and working down the levels. The system will not allow you to select a code above the department level.
You can use the Cancel link, or the X in the upper right corner, to return to the page your were on without completing the search process.
Find a Match
You must enter the full ten digits when using this option.
Search for an Organization Code
Click on the arrowheads to open the levels. In the example below, there are three levels opened to display the list of departments in the Arts organization. Any code that is at the department level or below has a link. Click the link to make your selection.
To reset the hierarchy back to the initial display, click the Clear Selection(s) link.
Where the Organization Code Chooser is Used
- SAGE Budgets
- Add or change the Org Code in the Budget wizard
- Add or change the Org Code on the Properties page
- Change the Fiscally Responsible Dept when adding a sub budget
- Add or change the Org Code on the Details page
- Add an Organization on the PI, Personnel, & Organizations page
- Add or change the Org Code on the Cost Sharing page
- Add a role with an Org Code restriction as an ad hoc approver or watcher to the approval flow
- Add or change the Org Code for the Department Responsible for Covering Expenses Incurred