Who needs to fill out this form?
All graduates attending commencement at Husky Stadium or a school, college or departmental ceremony for which they need cap and gown or parking, will need to fill out this form. It will be available from May 3 through May 21.
Form completion instructions
- Ensure you meet the requirements listed in the eligibility section of this website.
- You will need to enter your NetID and password and your name as it appears on your student records.
- Plan ahead and know your ticket, parking, and disability needs for commencement at Husky Stadium.
- Check the requirements for any school, college or departmental celebrations you are attending. Please be aware that schools, colleges and departments may have additional RSVP requirements other than this form.
- Be prepared to pay online with a Visa, Mastercard, a debit card, or valid checking account number.
- Choose your pick-up date. Graduates select their pick-up dates (between May 30 and June 3) when they fill out the registration/order form. Cap and gown pick-up will take place at Husky Stadium. Participants who are no longer living in the Seattle area will be directed via the form to specific pick-up times closer to the date of the ceremony.
- Third party pick-up: If you can’t make your pick-up date, you may have someone else pick up your order. Find out more on the cap and gown page.
Changes or refunds on orders
- Once your form has been submitted, you will not be able to make changes online. Any changes required to your order (e.g., extra tickets or parking passes) may be requested when you pick up your order.
- Students are responsible for checking the accuracy of their order at the time of pick up. Late notification of an error may result in additional costs.
- Refunds for apparel will be granted only before orders are picked up. Once the order has been picked up, no refunds will be granted. No refunds will be granted once ceremonies begin. Please check your order before you leave the pick up location to make sure you have what you ordered. You may request a refund by completing the online refund form.
Print out receipt page
- To print out your receipt page, go to the receipt page and fill out the first page. Then click on the “login” link. This should pull up your receipt page.