Student academic attire
All Husky Stadium Commencement participants must be attired in the appropriate academic apparel as outlined below. If you are attending a School, College, Departmental or other event please check to see if you will need a cap and gown.
All apparel is provided by Oak Hall and must be ordered via the registration/order form, at this website, from May 3 to May 21. Bachelor’s and master’s regalia is for purchase only – there is no rental option.
Black gown w/seal, mortarboard, degree-colored tassel. $54
Black master’s gown, mortarboard, black tassel, degree-colored hood. $81
For Doctor of Philosophy, Doctor of Education, Doctor of Musical Arts, Doctor of Physical Therapy, Doctor of Audiology and Doctor of Nursing Practice. Purple gown and tam, gold tassel, Ph.D. hood.
- Option 1 – Rent all items (gown, tam and hood). If you select this option you must return all items following Commencement. $96
- Option 2 – Rent the gown and tam and purchase the hood. $215
If you choose this option you can keep your hood, but must return the gown and tam following Commencement.
- Option 3 – Purchase full doctoral regalia by contacting Oak Hall at 1-800-223-0429. You will still need to complete the graduation registration/order form to purchase parking and to participate in the main ceremony.
- L.L.M. – Black master gown & mortarboard, black tassel, degree-colored hood. $81
- D.D.S., Pharm.D. – Traditional black doctoral gown and mortarboard, degree-colored hood, old gold tassel.
Rental price: $96
Purchase hood, rent gown and mortarboard: $175
- M.D., J.D. – Traditional black doctoral gown, black tam, degree-colored hood, old gold tassel. Rental price: $96
Purchase hood, rent gown and tam: $175
Apparel pickup at Husky Stadium
May 30, Bachelor’s degree only, 11am – 7pm
May 31 – June 3, All degrees, 11am – 7pm
Select a pickup date when you complete the Registration/Order Form. You must pick up your order on the date you select. Students who indicate on the registration form that they are no longer in the Seattle area will be directed to specific pick up times closer to the date of the ceremony.
Third party pickup
A third party may pick up your academic attire provided they have a photo ID and a signed copy of your web receipt authorizing [third-party name] to pick up your order.
Doctoral apparel return
Except for items that have been purchased, Ph.D. and professional degree candidates will need to return their rental regalia to Husky Stadium. This can be done on the following dates:
June 2 – June 8, 11:00 am – 7:00 pm, at Husky Stadium
June 9 and June 10, 11:00 am – 7:00 pm, at University Book Store (4326 University Way NE)
June 11 (Sunday) – Closed
June 12, 13, and 14, 11:00 am – 7:00 pm, at Husky Stadium
Changes or refunds
Once your form has been submitted, you will not be able to make changes online. Any changes required to your order (e.g., extra tickets or parking passes) may be requested when picking up your order. Students are responsible for checking the accuracy of their order at the time of pick up. Late notification of an error may result in additional costs.
Refunds for apparel will be granted only before orders are picked up. Once the order has been picked up, no refunds will be granted. No refunds will be granted once ceremonies begin. Please check your order before you leave the pickup location to make sure you have what you ordered. You may request a refund by completing the online refund form.