External Affairs Staff Documentation
- Gerberding Hall Emergency Evacuation and Operations Plan – PDF
- Federal Relations Emergency Procedures – PDF
- Employee Health and Safety Plan – PDF
- External Affairs Organization Chart – PDF
Preventing violence is a shared responsibility in which everyone at the UW plays a part. SafeCampus provides information on counseling and safety resources, university policies, and violence reporting requirements that help us maintain a safe personal, work, and learning environment.
Race and Equity Resources
The University of Washington values and honors diverse experiences and perspectives, strives to create welcoming and respectful learning environments and promotes access and opportunity. Together, we will combat the racism and inequities, both individual and institutional, that persist here and throughout our society.
- Race and Equity Initiative
- Diversity at the UW | faculty and staff
- Bias Reporting Tool
- Samuel E. Kelly Ethnic Cultural Center