The University of Washington has launched a leadership search for the position of CEO of UW Medicine, Executive Vice President for Medical Affairs, and Dean of the UW School of Medicine.
UW President Ana Mari Cauce has formed a search advisory committee to identify and recommend candidates. The community is also invited to send nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position and candidate profile
As UW Medicine’s senior administrative officer, the CEO/EVPMA/Dean provides executive leadership for strategic planning, operations, and resource management, involving all UW Medicine activities, and coordinates UW Medicine programs with other University of Washington schools, colleges, and affiliated organizations.
President advisory search committee
- Bill Ayer (Co-Chair), UW Medicine Advisory Board member and former UW Regent
- Jurgen Unützer (Co-Chair), Professor and Chair, Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, UW School of Medicine
- Suzanne Allen, Vice Dean for Academic, Rural and Regional Affairs, UW School of Medicine
- Aarti Bhat, Professor and Chair, Faculty Council on University Relations, UW School of Medicine
- Trisha Davis, Professor and Endowed Chair, Biochemistry, UW School of Medicine
- Hilary Godwin, Dean, UW School of Public Health and Chair, Board of Health Sciences Deans
- Paula Houston, Chief Equity Officer, UW Medicine and Associate Vice President for Medical Affairs, University of Washington
- Sommer Kleweno-Walley, Chief Executive Officer, Harborview Medical Center
- Gautham Reddy, Faculty Senate Chair and Professor, Radiology, UW School of Medicine