We are here to help
If you have any questions about the process, content or materials, please contact the liaison for executive events, Mattie Bess at 206-543-5020.
Request President Cauce’s attendance at your event
- Please submit your request as early as possible, preferably 10-12 weeks prior to your event. For requests less than 30 days in advance, please contact Mattie Bess at 206-543-5020.
- Please be aware that changes to your event (i.e., start/end time, venue, speakers, etc.) may impact the president’s availability. If you have changes, please contact Mattie Bess at 206-543-5020.
- If you plan to have a photographer at this event, please let us know and share the photos with us within a week after the event.
Upon review of your completed form, you will be notified of the status of your request.
Once you have received confirmation of the president’s attendance, you will be asked to supply the following materials no later than 14 days prior to the event. Please send materials via email to Mattie Bess.
- Event briefing (download Word doc)
- Annotated guest list (download Word doc)
- Seating chart and room layout
If the president has a speaking role at your event, the presidential writer will be in contact with you regarding templates and deadlines for submitting your proposed talking points.