Student Guide

December 4, 2012

Opt Out of 1098T Paper Form

Tax season is coming! Get ready by updating your account now! Want to save yourself some time and help the UW go green? Simply choose to receive your IRS Form 1098-T electronically instead of waiting to have it printed and delivered in the mail. Log on to your MyUW account and select the Electronic IRS Form 1098-T Consent option. Doing so will allow you and authorized parents or guardians, to access your tax forms from your MyUW account as soon as they are available. It’s fast, it’s easy, and it’s GREEN!