Please see the more complete article on deleting an eGC1.
Any eGC1 in Composing status can be deleted.
If the eGC1 has started routing, and only has campus approvals, it can be deleted under certain conditions.
- You must have read/write access.
- The last time the eGC1 was completed must be more than six months ago.
- The eGC1 must be in Withdrawn or Returned status.
To delete the eCG1:
- Open the eGC1.
- Click the delete icon (trash can) on the top navigation bar.
- Click OK to confirm that you want to delete the eGC1.