To be able to make changes to a routing eGC1, you need to start by withdrawing it from routing. Before you withdraw your eGC1, you may want to contact approvers to let them know that you plan to do so.
- Open the eGC1 you want to modify, and then click the Certify & Route link located on the left navigation menu.
- Click Withdraw in the Process Application section.
- Make the changes to your eGC1, and then return to the Certify & Route page.
- Scroll down to the Process Application section, and click Complete.
When you click Completethe eGC1 is once again locked for editing.
- Click Save & Close this eGC1.
Approvers who have already approved your eGC1 will not be contacted again. If you make a major change, you may add them back into the approval graph as ad hoc approvers.
Note: If your eGC1 has been marked as ready to submit and has a status of In OSP, you must contact OSP to return your eGC1.