Funding resources for faculty and programs
- Supports initiatives and programs developing cross-college and cross-continent collaborations to enhance the UW’s global engagement and reach
- Provides initial seed funding for faculty research proposals, leading-edge student experiences and collaborations aligned with the UW’s strategic regional priorities
Next deadline: Tuesday, November 1, 2016
- Offers a wide variety of programs for U.S. and non-U.S. scholars
Peter Moran, director of UW Study Abroad and former executive director of the binational Fulbright Commission in Nepal, serves as an official resource for UW faculty, researchers, post-graduate scholars and staff interested in Fulbright programs
Get started by reviewing the Fulbright Scholar program website
Connect with Peter Moran at email@example.com
$2,000 grants from UW Bothell for International Course Collaborations
Grants support UW faculty and staff from all campuses to develop Collaborative Online International Learning (COIL) courses
- Provides financial assistance for specific research and projects, mostly in designated academic areas of the humanities and social sciences.
- Seeks to foster deeper understanding of China and the Chinese culture among students and researchers from around the world
Opportunities for faculty and researchers:
- ‘Understanding China’ Visiting Scholar sub-program – sponsors foreign faculty and research fellows, with credentials of Assistant Professor (or equivalent) and above, to undertake research projects in China for a period of 2 weeks to 6 months.
- International Conference sub-program – provides financial support to Confucius Institutes/foreign universities/research institutions/individual researchers to organize or participate in international conferences of China Studies-related topics.
- Publication Grant – Provides financial support to foreign scholars for the purpose of publishing or translating relevant academic works, PhD thesis, or producing relevant academic publications.
- Additional opportunities are available for students