2022 – 2023 UW Tribal Leadership Summit
The Tribal Leadership Summit is an opportunity for University of Washington and tribal leaders to gather and discuss issues of importance to American Indian/Alaska Native communities.
Date: May 3, 2023
Duration: 12 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Location: wǝɫǝbʔaltxʷ – Intellectual House
Lunch will be provided.
Thanks for your interest! RSVPs for the Annual Tribal Leadership Summit are now closed. If you are a tribal leader and need to reach someone about the Summit, please contact Sherri Berdine, Director of Tribal Relations, at email@example.com. Thank you!
To request disability accommodation, contact the Disability Services Office at 206-543-6450 (voice), 206-543-6452 (TTY), 206-685-7264 (fax), or firstname.lastname@example.org. The University of Washington makes every effort to honor disability accommodation requests. Requests can be responded to most effectively if received as far in advance of the event as possible, preferably at least 10 days.
Accords and Memoranda of Understanding
- Memorandum of Understanding, 2010
- Centennial Accord between Federally Recognized Indian Tribes in Washington State and the State of Washington
- Memorandum of Understanding between Washington State Regional Tribes and the University of Washington
- Memorandum of Understanding for the Confederated Tribes of the Umatilla India Reservation and Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife, 1999
- Memorandum of Agreement between the Tribal Leader Congress on Education, Washington State School Directors Association, the State Board of Education, and the Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction
- Memorandum of Understanding for the Creation of the Washington State University Native American Advisory Board to the President
- Memorandum of Understanding between the Intertribal Timber Council and the UW School of Environmental and Forest Sciences, 2015-2020