Friday, Oct. 20, 2023
Meet with UW staff at various locations across campus to get answers to all your questions about academics, resources and more.
9 a.m.–noon and 1–3 p.m.
- Mary Gates Hall: Career & Internship Center, Community Engagement and Leadership Education Center (9 a.m – 12 p.m. only), Center for Experiential Learning and Diversity (9 a.m. – 12 p.m. only)
- Schmitz Hall: Center for International Relations & Cultural Leadership Exchange (for international families), Student Fiscal Services, Office of Financial Aid, UW Counseling Center
- Bill & Melinda Gates Center for Computer Science & Engineering, CSE2 (Room 170): Computer Science advising
- Gowen Hall (Room 225): Department of Asian Languages and Literature
9:30 a.m. – 11 a.m.
- Smith Hall (Room 320): History advising
- Mary Gates Hall: UW Advising, Academic Support Programs, First Year Programs, Center for Experiential Learning and Diversity
- Loew Hall (Room 014): Engineering advising
- Loew Hall (Room 207): Engineering Academic Center
- Lewis Hall (Room 230C): Applied Math advising
- Physics / Astronomy building: Physics and Astronomy
- Guggenheim Annex (The Robinson Center for Young Scholars): Families of Early Entrance College Students (UW Academy and Transition School) are invited to come see the Robinson Center building, meet our staff, and learn more about the support we offer our young college students. We are excited to meet you and look forward to supporting your students this year!