Skip to content


Experiencing inaccessible IT? Please let us know.

If you experience a barrier that affects your ability to access UW websites, videos, on-line forms, or other IT, please contact us using either of the following methods:

  • Send a detailed message to – this will be routed to a relevant team who can best address your needs, and status be tracked through our online ticketing system.
  • Submit the Accessibility Consultation Form – this requires a UW NetID; the form you submit is automatically routed to the IT Accessibility Team within UW-IT Accessible Technology Services.

For additional issues or needs related to accessibility or accommodations at the UW, please contact the appropriate office as described in the Disability Accommodations at the UW section at the bottom of this page.

Need help ensuring your IT is accessible?

UW-IT ATS provides services that can help you with accessibility of your websites, software, digital documents, videos, online courses, and other technologies. Services include:

  • Evaluating technologies for accessibility.
  • Providing consultation to help individuals and groups improve their technology accessibility.
  • Helping to ensure accessibility is addressed in the procurement process.
  • Delivering presentations, workshops and customized training for groups.
  • Remediating high impact digital documents (e.g., PDFs).
  • Captioning high impact videos.
  • Providing Braille and tactile graphics services.
  • Maintaining a showroom of assistive software and hardware, scientific equipment, ergonomic furniture in the Access Technology Center.

To inquire about or receive services from ATS:

Disability accommodations at the UW

Student accommodations

Faculty and staff accommodations

Accommodations for members of the public

Information for everyone

  • The ADA Coordinator consults and assists members of the University of Washington community with concerns, inquiries, and resources regarding the ADA and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act. For more details including contact information, see Disability Access and Accommodations.
  • For a map of accessible entrances, elevators, and routes on the UW Seattle campus, see the Access Guide.
  • To report a physical or architectural barrier, please use the Barrier to Accessibility Report Form.