On the 2nd Wednesday of each month, 1:00pm – 2:00pm, UW-IT Accessible Technology Services hosts a webinar on a popular topic related to IT Accessibility. For a schedule of upcoming topics in the series, please see our Events page.
Follow the links below for archives of past presentations, including video recordings, and links to resources.
- August 2023: Web Accessibility (Accessible University edition) – Terrill Thompson
- June 2023: Accessibility in Procurement – Terrill Thompson and Lynn Magill
- May 2023: Accessible Electronic Documents – Gaby de Jongh
- April 2023: Testing with Screen Readers – Hadi Rangin
- March 2023: Video Accessibility – Gaby de Jongh and Terrill Thompson
- February 2023: 5 Things YOU can do NOW to Make Web Content More Accessible – Anna Marie Golden
- July 2022: Teaching an Accessible Online Course – Sheryl Burgstahler
Older webinars of interest
- August 2022: Web Accessibility using the new Accessible University demo site –
- May 2022: UW GAAD 2022 sessions – Various presenters from Accessible Technology Services staff
- February 2022: Web Accessibility Tools – Terrill Thompson and Anna Marie Golden
- June 2021: Alternatives to PDF – Dan Comden, Gaby de Jongh, and Terrill Thompson
- March 2021: Data Viz Accessibility – Hadi Rangin and Terrill Thompson with Kelly Gupton of Tableau; presentation and conversation at the UW Tableau User Group meeting