Whether an event is online or in-person, the UW is responsible for ensuring that their programs, services, and activities are accessible. These resources guide entities through the event planning, implementing, and promoting processes.
- Statements of Access and Accommodation for inclusion in publications, forms, procurement, announcements, etc.
- Practices for Virtual Meetings and Events
- University Marketing & Communications Event Resources
- UW-IT Accessible Technologies – Online Meetings
Graduation & major events
- UW Seattle Commencement
- UW Commencement Accessibility Resources
- UW Adviser Education Program – Virtual Graduation Planning
Reserving space on campus
Each of UW’s campuses has an office to support in-person event planning, from locating and reserving the perfect space to creating an enjoyable conference experience.
Learn about available spaces and reservation processes.
Find event spaces and learn about conference services.
Learn about hosting an event and available services.