ALWAYS CALL 911
If you or others may be in danger
For advice and resources
DON'T WALK ALONE
UW safety guards to walk with you
Preventing violence is a shared responsibility in which everyone at the UW plays a part. The SafeCampus website provides information on counseling and safety resources, University policies, and violence reporting requirements that help us maintain a safe personal, work, and learning environment.
Violence Prevention & Response Training
Preventing violence on campus is a responsibility we all share.
Learn to recognize concerning behaviors and how to respond in order to prevent violence in your workplace and on campus in a free training workshop. Open to students, faculty, and staff.
- Thursday, October 15th, 11am-12pm — UW Tower Auditorium
- Tuesday, October 27th, 2pm-3pm — Savery 260
- Wednesday, November 18th, 9am-10am — UW Tower Auditorium
- Wednesday, Dec 9th, 1pm-2pm — Health Sciences D209
- Friday, October 23rd, 10:30am-12pm — UWT Cherry Parkes 108
- Friday, October 30th, 10:30am-12pm — UWT Cherry Parkes 108