May 2015 Maintenance Release
Applications: FCOI JIT Process Change
- With the creation of a new Just-In-Time flag being added to the Pre-Award Notification, the Just-In-Time button in the application Sponsor Decision window has been removed.
- The FCOI Just-In-Time email notification has been updated to send upon a new JIT flag being set on a Pre-Award Notification, or, upon the creation of a Funding Action. The primary contacts on the eGC1 will now only receive the FCOI JIT email once, rather than anytime the contacts listed on the eGC1 change.
Grant Runner Applications – Print Preview of Grants.gov Forms
In order to provide OSP reviewers with an alternative way of viewing Grant Runner forms, a PDF print preview feature has been added to the upper task bar of each Grant Runner form, merging the data into the familiar Grants.Gov form. Users may find this a helpful way of viewing Grant Runner forms and eGC1 details side-by-side.
At this time, users can print the Grant Runner forms individually. ORIS is working on a feature that will allow for printing of the entire Grant Runner form set in a single PDF. That feature will be released at a later date.
Please note there is a known defect with the PDF not showing attachment names. Until this issue is resolved, users should refer to the SPAERC Grant Runner form to open and view attachments.
- The eGC1 Preparer will now be included as a recipient of the following auto-generated email notifications:
- Application Review Notice
- Notice of Award
- Request for Activation Notice for Fellowships
Funding Actions (FA)
- In order to apply the uniform guidance requirements with more clarity and consistency, the Sponsor Award Date on the Funding Action is now required prior to it being sent to GCA.
Pre-Award Notifications (PAN)
- A new Notification Type of “Just-In-Time” has been added to the PAN so that OSP staff can correctly identify the content of the sponsor fundable score notification received, and facilitate earlier communication of just-in-time to other compliance offices such as the Office of Animal Welfare (OAW).
- A new Subcontract Title field has been added to Subcontract shell so that the OSP Subcontracts team can more easily identify particular subcontracts by name, and to facilitate future automation of federal reporting.
- The Subcontracts tasklist can be sorted and filtered by the new Subcontract Title field.
- A new Subcontract Action type of “Non-Contractual Revision” has been added to identify those SAs related to PAS/ARIBA transitions.