Student recipients of the UW School of Music’s prestigous Brechemin Scholarship will perform in concert at 7 p.m. Friday, March 7, in Brechemin Auditorium.
The Brechemin Scholarship, made possible by the Louis and Charlotte Brechemin family, was the first major scholarship offered by the School of Music and is only awarded to half a dozen students each year.
The scholarship-holding student performers, both at the undergraduate and graduate level, are:
- Amy Grinsteiner, from Tacoma and Missoula, Mont., on piano,
- Josiah Boothby, from Seattle, on orchestral instruments,
- Su Min Lin, from Seoul, Korea, on violon,
- Nataly Wickham, from Graham, Wash., singing, and
- Brandon Izutzu, of Renton, singing.
Tickets are $5, cash or check at the door. For more information, call the UW Arts Ticket Office at 206-543-4880 or visit online at www.music.washington.edu.