It’s the UW’s birthday, and we’re celebrating YOU!
On Oct. 14, sport your Husky gear and come together in Red Square for an epic W Day pep rally with the Husky Marching Band, a live DJ and tons of purple giveaways. Show the world your Purple Pride and kick off Homecoming weekend in Husky style.
Celebrate on Red Square
SCORE FREE STUFF
- 10 a.m. W Day T-Shirts*
- 11 a.m. Trophy cupcakes*
- And more surprises throughout the day!
*One per person, while supplies last
CATCH AN EPIC PEP RALLY
- 11:20 a.m. Appearances from the Husky Marching Band, Harry the Husky and UW Cheer and Dance
- 11:30 a.m. Special guests from Husky Football and Husky Soccer
STAR IN ONCE-A-YEAR PHOTO OPS
- 10 a.m.–2 p.m. Airy the Husky and the Husky Helmet Car
- 10 a.m.–2 p.m. Face painting
MOVE TO THE MUSIC
- 10 a.m.–12 p.m. KEXP’s DJ Abbie Gobeli
- 12 p.m.–1 p.m. DJs from Rainy Dawg Radio
- 1–1:30 p.m. Husky Jam performance
Photo gallery from past celebrations