Over the past century, UW classes have united together to give back to the University in a variety of ways. From Sylvan Grove to the Yoshino cherry trees in the Quad to the numerous scholarships and endowments available to students across our campus, the mark of generations of students that have come before us is both evident and everlasting. Becoming part of this tradition shows that the Class of 2014 is a class of Real Dawgs. They:
- Value the education they’ve received.
- Carry the same spirit and Husky pride of past UW classes.
- Believe in reaching out in order to give back and help future students.
Purpose: To provide financial assistance to undergraduate, graduate or certificate seeking students at the UW Bothell.
Contributions from graduating seniors will be counted towards their Senior Class Gift whether they choose to support this year’s project, or give to any campus, school, college, program, or department at the university. Huskies are united not only through their collective UW experience, but also in their shared commitment to ensuring that the UW continues its mission of creating outstanding educational opportunities for future generations to come.
Senior Class Gift Archive
- Class of 2014 Huskies Fight Hunger Fund
- Class of 2013 Mental Wellness Endowment
- Class of 2012 Purple and Gold Forever Fund
- Class of 2011 Endowment for a Husky Promise
- Class of 2010 River of Lights
- Class of 2009 Endowment for Odegaard Library
- Class of 2008 Endowment for Sustainability and Environmental Stewardship
- Class of 2007 Newton Apple Tree
- Class of 2006 Husky Statue
- Class of 2005 Endowed Textbook Scholarship
- Class of 2004 Scholarship
Contact / More Information
Project Manager for Special Markets
Seattle, WA 98195
Phone: (206) 616-0490