UW Board of Regents
The University of Washington Board of Regents is the University’s governing body whose broad responsibilities are to supervise, coordinate, manage and regulate the university, as provided by state statute.
The Board of Regents consists of 10 members, one of whom is a student. Regents are appointed by the governor to serve six-year terms, with the exception of the student regent, who serves a one-year term.
- The next Regular meeting of the Board is scheduled for Thursday, May 12, 2016, in the Petersen Room of the Allen Library. The schedule and agendas will be available by noon on Friday, May 6, 2016.
- The Regents will provide a public comment period at each regular meeting of the Board. Sign up to provide public comment at the meeting of the Board on Thursday, May 12, 2016 using the Request to Provide Public Comment Form available at noon on Friday, May 6, 2016. If space remains, sign up at the meeting, before the start of the meeting.
- 2016 Meeting Schedule
- Due dates and formatting guidelines for Regents Meeting items.
- 2016-17 Student Regent Application due by April 11, 2016
- Governor Jay Inslee appoints Joel Benoliel and reappoints Joanne Harrell to the Board of Regents
The University of Washington Board of Regents has selected Interim President Ana Mari Cauce to be the 33rd president of the UW.