Board of Regents
UW Board of Regents
The University of Washington Board of Regents is the University’s governing body whose broad responsibilities are to supervise, coordinate, manage and regulate the university, as provided by state statute.
The Board of Regents consists of 10 members, one of whom is a student. Regents are appointed by the governor to serve six-year terms, with the exception of the student regent, who serves a one-year term.
- The next Regular meeting of the Board is scheduled for Thursday, June 11, 2015. Committees meet in 142 Gerberding and the Board in the Petersen Room of the Allen Library. Schedule and agendas will be available by noon on Friday, June 5, 2015.
- Open Forum on the Presidential Search – the Board of Regents held an open forum on Tuesday, May 26, 2015 at the HUB. View agenda.
- The Regents will provide a public comment period at each regular meeting of the Board. Sign up using the Request to Provide Public Comment form available at noon on Friday June 5, 2015 for the meeting of the Board on Thursday, June 11, 2015. If space remains, sign up at the meeting, before the start of the meeting.
- The student regent selection committee named Vanessa Kritzer, Rai Nauman Mumtaz, and Juliya Ziskina as 2015-16 Student Regent finalists.
- Due dates and formatting guidelines for Regents Meeting items.