Board of Regents
UW Board of Regents
The University of Washington Board of Regents is the University’s governing body whose broad responsibilities are to supervise, coordinate, manage and regulate the university, as provided by state statute.
The Board of Regents consists of 10 members, one of whom is a student. Regents are appointed by the governor to serve six-year terms, with the exception of the student regent, who serves a one-year term.
- The next Regular meeting of the Board is scheduled for Thursday, February 12, 2015, in the Petersen Room of the Allen Library. Agendas and schedule will be available by noon on Friday, February 6, 2015.
- The Regents will provide a public comment period at each regular meeting of the Board. Sign up using the Request to Provide Public Comment form available at noon on Friday, February 6, 2015. If space remains, sign up at the meeting, before the start of the meeting.
- Governor Inslee appoints Marnie Brown as the 2014-15 student member of the UW Board of Regents effective on July 1, 2014.
- Regents approved a Declaration of Concern for the Sustainability of Washington Public Higher Education at the meeting of the Board on June 7, 2012.
- Due dates and formatting guidelines for Regents Meeting items.