Board of Regents
UW Board of Regents
The University of Washington Board of Regents is the University’s governing body whose broad responsibilities are to supervise, coordinate, manage and regulate the university, as provided by state statute.
The Board of Regents consists of 10 members, one of whom is a student. Regents are appointed by the governor to serve six-year terms, with the exception of the student regent, who serves a one-year term.
- The Regular Meeting of the Board scheduled for Thursday, August 13, 2015, is canceled.
- The next Regular meeting of the Board is scheduled for Thursday, September 10, 2015, in the Petersen Room of the Allen Library. Agendas and schedule will be available by noon on Friday, September 4, 2015.
- The Regents will provide a public comment period at each regular meeting of the Board. Sign up to provide public comment at the meeting on Thursday, September 10, 2015, using the Request to Provide Public Comment form available after noon on Friday, September 4, 2015. If space remains, sign up at the meeting, before the start of the meeting.
- Governor Jay Inslee appoints Vanessa Kritzer as the 2015-16 student member of the Board of Regents.
- Due dates and formatting guidelines for Regents Meeting items.