2003 Seattle Campus Master Plan
In 2003, the University completed work on a Campus Master Plan that will guide future development of the Seattle campus. The plan determines how the Seattle campus can grow over the next decade and beyond in response to increasing student enrollment and research demands, while preserving the beauty of its physical environment and minimizing any impacts on its neighbors.
- Overview of 2003 Campus Master Plan
- 2003 Seattle Campus Master Plan documents
- Approved Minor Plan Amendments
- CUCAC Meeting Agenda, November 20151 year ago
- Approved Minor Plan Amendments5 years ago
- Read the Seattle Campus Master Plan14 years ago