The City University Community Advisory Committee (CUCAC) consists of 16 representatives appointed by surrounding communities and the UW. The committee meets on the second Tuesday of every month.
The purpose of the Community Advisory Committee shall be to:
- Advise the City and the University on the orderly physical development of the greater University area
- Encourage the provision of adequate City services to the University and adjacent community and business areas
- Assist the University and City in preserving the many positive aspects of the University’s presence in the community
- Review and comment upon potential adverse effects of removing aspects of University programs from the University campus
- Assist in the protection of the adjacent community and business areas from the adverse effects of University and City actions
March CUCAC meeting canceled
March 8, 2023
The City-University Community Advisory Committee (CUCAC) meeting for March 2023 has been canceled as discussed at the February 28 meeting. Please check back regarding the date for the next CUCAC meeting.
January CUCAC meeting canceled
December 30, 2022
The City-University Community Advisory Committee (CUCAC) meeting for January 2023 has been canceled. Discussion is underway regarding the date for the next CUCAC meeting, which will be in late February or March. Please check back for an update.
November and December CUCAC meetings canceled
November 2, 2022
The City-University Community Advisory Committee (CUCAC) meetings for November and December have been canceled, as decided upon in the October meeting. The next scheduled meeting is on January 10, 2023.
CUCAC agenda, October 2022
October 10, 2022
City of Seattle/University of Washington Citizen Advisory Committee (CUCAC) Meeting #200 Provided here is notification that the CUCAC will hold its next meeting on October 11. Date: Tuesday, October 11, 2022 Time: 6:30 - 8:00 PM (Pacific Time) IN-PERSON LOCATION UW Tower 4333 Brooklyn Ave, 22nd Floor Boardroom Seattle, WA 98105 The UW Tower is…
Welcome to Autumn Quarter
September 27, 2022
The University begins a new academic year on September 28 and welcomes more than 7,200 new students to campus this year, one of the biggest incoming classes in UW history. In addition to and related to the start of the academic year: Nearly 500 different Dawg Daze events will welcome students back over the next couple…