The City University Community Advisory Committee (CUCAC) consists of 16 representatives appointed by surrounding communities and the UW. The committee meets on the second Tuesday of every month.
The purpose of the Community Advisory Committee shall be to:
- Advise the City and the University on the orderly physical development of the greater University area
- Encourage the provision of adequate City services to the University and adjacent community and business areas
- Assist the University and City in preserving the many positive aspects of the University’s presence in the community
- Review and comment upon potential adverse effects of removing aspects of University programs from the University campus
- Assist in the protection of the adjacent community and business areas from the adverse effects of University and City actions
September 7, 2023
City of Seattle/University of Washington Citizen Advisory Committee (CUCAC) Meeting Provided here is notification that the CUCAC will hold its next meeting on September 12. Date: Tuesday, September 12, 2023 Time: 6:30 – 8:00 PM Location (In-person): UW Tower 4333 Brooklyn Ave NE, 22nd Floor Boardroom Seattle, WA 98105 NOTE: Upon arrival, all visitors must…
August 8, 2023
The City-University Community Advisory Committee (CUCAC) meeting for August 8, 2023, has been canceled.
July 3, 2023
The City of Seattle/University of Washington Citizen Advisory Committee (CUCAC) will be touring University of Washington north campus housing facilities in place of the normal July meeting. There is no virtual option. CUCAC members: If you plan to attend this in-person walking tour, please meet in front of Willow Hall by 5:55 PM. The tour…
June 9, 2023
City of Seattle/University of Washington Citizen Advisory Committee (CUCAC) Meeting #206 Provided here is notification that the CUCAC will hold its next meeting on June 13. The meeting consists of an in-person walking tour followed by a business meeting. Date: Tuesday, June 13, 2023 Time: 6:30 – 8:00 PM Location (In-person): UW Campus – Founders…
April 7, 2023
The April 11 CUCAC meeting is in person only and consists of a brief presentation followed by a facility tour for CUCAC members only.