Board of Regents Governance
Gifts to the University
No Regent, officer, faculty member, or other University employee shall
accept or undertake the administration, management, or disposition of any gift or
fund derived therefrom without the express authority of the Board.
BR, September 17, 1971.
For related information, see:
- Board of Regents Governance, Standing Orders, Chapter I,
Sections 8 and 9, "Gift
Evaluation and Acceptance" and "Disposition of Gifts"
- Board of Regents Governance, Regent Policy No. 6, "Facilities
and Spaces Naming Policy"
- Executive Order No. 37, "University of Washington Public Art Commission"
- Executive Order No. 41, "Gifts to the University"
- Administrative Order No. 5, "Delegated Authority for Gifts to the University"
- Employment and Administrative Policies, Chapter 205, "Campus Art Policies"