Veterans education benefits


Our office uses DocuSign to submit forms. DocuSign is an online process, which requires you to log in with your UW NetID and password.

Forms for your VA Education Benefits need to be completed by you and an academic adviser. We suggest that you meet with your adviser each quarter to review your academic progress and your degree plan. If you are an undergraduate student not yet in your major, you can use Undergraduate Advising. If you are in your major, or a graduate student you need to meet with the adviser from your department.

When using DocuSign you will be asked to enter your adviser’s name and email. Once you complete your section of the form, it will automatically be sent to the adviser you listed.

After your adviser has completed the section the form will be sent to our office for processing.

If you do not have UW NetID yet, or if you wish to use a PDF version instead, please see below for the PDF versions of our forms. We encourage you to use DocuSign when possible.

You can check the status of your forms here.

Forms for your VA Education Benefits

Forms for Washington State Waivers

Supporting document(s) can be uploaded with the waiver application form.

Form for Residency – UW Seattle

PDF Versions