Only individuals with the OSP System Administrator ASTRA role can delete Admin Actions, Funding Actions, or Subcontracts. If you have the System Administrator role, you’ll see a Delete option under the Actions + button next to the item. If you do not have this role, you will need to consult with someone who does.
Use a Pre-Award Notification (PAN) to track changes to submitted proposals or to document supplemental materials prior to an award. PANs commonly document:
- Revised budgets submitted at the sponsor’s request.
- Updated compliance information required by the sponsor.
- Information that has changed since the proposal submission.
To create a PAN, follow the directions to Create an Admin Action, and then convert the AA to a PAN.
When you create a PAN, you must select at least one checkbox under Content of Notification. The choices are:
- Start Date Confirmed
- IRB Approval Date Confirmed
- Human Subjects Training for Key Personnel Confirmed
- IACUC Approval Date Confirmed
- Other Support Pages Submitted
- Representations & Certifications Submitted
- Revised Budget Submitted
- Activation Notice
- SFI Clearance
- Supplement Proposal Materials
When you select the Just-in-Time checkbox, an additional field will display for you to enter the Sponsor JIT Due Date.
All other information specified in the PAN is standard on all Admin Actions and will auto-populate from the Parent Item.