UW Video is here to serve you
Whether you’re looking to create a 30-second, web-ready video or an hour-long television production, UW Video is the place to start for all your video production needs. UW Video is a one-stop resource for video projects of all shapes, sizes and budgets. From event capture, post-production services and webcasts to creative short-form videos and promos, UW Video offers cost-effective video production and distribution services — right here on campus.
Watch below to see our new sizzle reel and examples of the work we’ve done with our campus partners.
UW Video’s services include:
- Creative direction, scripting and editing
- On-location and in-studio filming
- Convenient and cost-effective editing of existing media assets
- Video hosting and syndication
- Webcasts and broadcast media services
- DVD and media distribution technical support
- Live webcasting
- Video transport from key UW facilities: Hec Ed, Husky Stadium, Kane Hall, Meany Theater and many other locations across campus
Check out our video packages and contact our team today!
UWTV is part of the UW Video family!
The UW’s award-winning television station carries programming 24/7 on cable channels across the state (Channel 27 in Seattle and King County) and as streaming video and video on demand around the world at uwtv.org.
UWTV offers original, non-commercial educational programs in health and medicine, science, technology and social issues. Among the station’s most popular shows are UW 360 | Inside Outlook | Greatest Moments at Husky Stadium and Husky Classics. There’s something for everyone. We invite you to explore UWTV online or on the air!