UW Video is here to serve you
Whether you’re looking to create a 30-second, web-ready video or an hour-long television production, UW Video is the place to start for all your video production needs. UW Video is a one-stop resource for video projects of all shapes, sizes and budgets. From event capture, post-production services and webcasts to creative short-form videos and promos, UW Video offers cost-effective video production and distribution services — right here on campus.
Watch our sizzle reel plus examples of the work we’ve done with our campus partners.
UW Video’s services include:
- Creative direction, scripting and editing
- On-location and in-studio filming
- Convenient and cost-effective editing of existing media assets
- Video hosting and syndication
- Live webcasts and broadcast media services
- DVD and media distribution technical support
- Studio rentals
- Closed and open captioning services
- Video transport from key UW facilities: Hec Ed, Husky Stadium, Kane Hall, Meany Theater and many other locations across campus
Check out our examples and pricing page for inspiration and information and contact our team today!
UWTV is part of the UW Video family!
The UW’s award-winning television station carries programming 24/7 on cable channels across Washington (channels HD 320 and 27 in Seattle and King County). When you work with UW Video, you may also have the option of broadcasting your content on UWTV and our distribution platforms.
UWTV offers original, non-commercial educational programs in health and medicine, science, technology and social issues. Among the station’s most popular shows are UW 360 | Inside Outlook | 10 Greatest Husky Teams and Husky Classics. There’s something for everyone. We invite you to explore UWTV online or on the air!