UW Video | Video Production Services
Whether you’re looking to create a 30-second, web-ready video or an hour-long video production, UW Video is the place to start for all your video production needs. UW Video is a one-stop resource for video projects of all shapes, sizes and budgets. From event capture, post-production services and webcasts to creative short-form videos and promos, UW Video offers cost-effective video production and distribution services – right here on campus.
Why you need video
UW Video’s services include:
- Event capture and live webcasts
- Studio rentals
- Technical support for video productions including camera operators, lighting and audio
- Creative direction, scripting and editing
- Convenient and cost-effective editing of existing media assets
- Video distribution via UWTV media platforms
- Closed and open captioning services
- Video transport from key UW facilities: Hec Ed, Husky Stadium, Kane Hall, Meany Theater and many other locations across campus
- DVD duplication and video transfer
Check out our examples and pricing page for more information.
UWTV is part of the UW Video family!
UW Video manages several UWTV-branded media distribution platforms that reach a wide audience actively seeking video that highlights the innovative, educational and transformative work that is emerging at the University of Washington. When you work with UW Video your content can be shared across our network of media platforms:
For information on the discontinuation of the UWTV cable television station, please visit our FAQ page.