July 2017 SAGE HR/P Release Fixes
Release date: 7/11/2017
SAGE was updated July 6th to reflect Workday salary and payroll data. This release includes a few fixes to the SAGE system.
We’ve re-enabled the following
- Personnel Chooser: Re-enabled the ability to search for group NetIDs
- Approvals Tab: Re-enabled the Advanced Search
- Subcontract Sub Budgets: Re-enabled the ability to set custom fringe benefit rate settings for sub budgets of type Subcontract
- eGC1 PDF: The PDF version now displays the complete Compliance Details column as well as the new Additional Organizational Unit Reviewers section
- SAGE Budget for Student Aid: The Update Periods window for (08) Student Aid now displays the correct summary amount and no longer displays the unnecessary “Line Setup” button.
- Update or Convert Salary: If you edit a HEPPS Salary and Wages line, the Line Setup modal will provide a link to “Convert” the salary if:
- You have access to the budget
- The Last Period End Date is in the future
- The line was added via “Add Personnel” rather than “Add TBD”
For Salary and Wages lines created or last updated with Workday data, the Line Setup modal will allow you to “Update” the salary if the above criteria are met.